Reining: 2 year old’s, Futurity, and Derby Horses
We take extreme pride in turning out horses that can perform at a high level in money earning Open calibre classes while also being great every day riding horses.
We often have horses here in training that will show in the Open or the Derby’s with Jim while also being shown by a Youth rider the same day or next day at the show.
You will often find Jim or one of his assistants loping horses in the pasture to keep their mind fresh. Jim prides himself in horses that are easy to ride and exposed to many different situations while being able to perform at a high level in the NRHA show pen.
We also use a hot walker to work muscles up slowly and then for cooling out too. Research shows that the best way to combat soundness issues is with consistent slow warm up and cool down.
- Great stopping ground, huge Indoor arena with engineered footing
- 65 ft rounpen
- Infrared heaters
- Heated tack rooms, washroom and lounge.
- $1300 month full training.
- Horses are worked 5 days a week and includes lunging, hot walker and riding.
- Contact us for a training contract and an outline of details.
- Blanketing, bathing, braiding and maintenance clipping all included.